The Healthy Home Signature Maintenance Clean
How do I know if my home is ready for light on-going maintenance cleans vs. a spring / deep catch-up clean first?
Is your home ready for frequent and light maintenance cleans or are there some deep clean tasks we should tackle during the first visit?
STEP 1. Call us and we’ll schedule a free in-home, no judging, no obligation, consultation where the cleaning needs of your home can be professionally identified and assessed.
STEP 2. During the consultation you’ll be able to meet the owner of the company, learn how we operate, get a feel of the integrity of who would be working in your home, get needs identified with solutions, ask questions, and then we’ll itemize each cleaning task your home may need and its associated cost.
STEP 3. We’ll present you with a written itemized proposal so you can decide how best to proceed; just choose the tasks that you want. No purchase decision needs to be made during the in-home consultation.
STEP 4. Contact us when ready to schedule and we’ll take it from there to get your home in tip-top shape.
What Does a Maintenance Clean Involve?
Reliable, time and stress-relieving housekeeping at its best, Maintenance Cleans from our maid service are frequent, thorough-but-light cleanings that keep your home beautiful. A Maintenance clean can be performed weekly, every other week or monthly. It’s designed to keep your home sanitized, sparkling clean and guest-ready.
House Cleaning tasks performed with our Maintenance Cleans:
- Countertops and sinks
- Large and small appliances exteriors
- Microwave, Interior and exterior
- Cabinet exteriors
- Toilet, showers and tubs
- Counters and sinks
- Mirrors, light fixtures, cabinet exteriors and floors
Throughout all Rooms
- Dust and de-cobweb ceilings, baseboards, doors, woodwork, curtain rods, sills, cabinet edges, lights and fans, etc.
- Empty all trash receptacles
- Dust/polish the furniture, picture frames and knick-knacks
- Change bed linens as requested
- Vacuum sofa and chair fabrics
- Clean and sanitize all the doorknobs, light switches and other touch points
- Vacuum all rugs and carpets and vac and damp mop hard floors
- Vac/sweep the door mat
- Dust and de-cobweb the around the door
- Clean the door glass
What do we use to clean your home?
As we perform the cleaning tasks required in your home our maid service will use the correct tool and the appropriate product required for the surface and task at hand. We bring our own supplies, products and equipment and our staff is trained to identify surfaces in your home using the following steps:
- Identify the type of surface to be cleaned
- Identify the type of soil on the surface
- Choose the safest product for the surface that will also remove the specific soil
- Allow the correct dwell time for the product to do its job
- Agitate and repeat the dwell time as needed
- Rinse the surface to remove the cleaning solution and the loosened soil.
- Dry to a shine where appropriate
Our professional house cleaning techniques and products are safe for cleaning all surfaces found in today’s modern homes; natural and cultured stone, woods, laminates, porcelain, ceramics, glass, painted and papered walls, cabinetry of all types and materials, etc. All will be cleaned to the manufacture’s specifications.
Our maid service uses a top-to-bottom cleaning process that enables us to stay on top of the week to week soil build-ups your home naturally accumulates. Even build-ups of hard water and mold in showers and tubs, sticky dust on moist bathroom surfaces and greasy films commonly found on kitchen surfaces will be routinely removed.