Is your home in need of a deeper cleaning just to get it caught up or to prepare it before going up for sale or perhaps to make it livable again after construction?
These cleaning situations can be daunting but, fortunately for you, we at Healthy Homes Housekeeping are the local experts at restoring homes back to their full glory. Our systematic approach to these projects ensures that nothing goes untouched and you are left with a home that is clean, sanitized, and absolutely sparkling inside and out.
Move Out / Spring / Deep / Construction Cleaning Described
Move out / spring / deep / construction cleaning is much more time consuming than Maintenance Cleaning because, as you know, the dirt is older, stickier, heavier and located in areas not often cleaned. We use specifically designed products to tackle soil build-up thought to be permanent, and ladders and other special equipment to access areas often neglected to ensure the entire home is thoroughly cleaned.
Our move out / spring / deep / construction cleaning can be as deep as your needs and budget allow. In fact we’ll itemize the scope of work as well as the cost of each Deep Clean need that we find in your home. You can then select which tasks you’d like us to perform. Deep Clean tasks could include any of the following:
- Walls & Woodwork – Including moving all furnishings and décor then wash all walls, doors, frames, baseboards, woodwork, shelving, closets, switch plates, vent covers, de-cobweb ceilings (wash ceilings if needed), clean the floors under the furnishings then dust and reposition the furnishings and décor.
- Windows – Clean the glass inside and out, wash the screens and vac and wash the tracks.
- Blinds / Shutters – Dust and hand clean them slat by slat
- Light fixtures and fans – Dust and hand clean the fixture, glass and bulbs
- Kitchen – Clean the cabinet interiors/exteriors and tops, stove and oven interior and exterior, exhaust hood, microwave interior and exterior, refrigerator interior and exterior, pantry shelves and floor, counters, sinks, backsplash, flooring, and move and clean under and behind the stove and fridge.
- Bathrooms – Clean the cabinet interiors/exteriors, tub, shower and surround, sinks, mirrors, counters, toilet, light fixture, switch plates, walls and ceilings, décor, doors, baseboards, exhaust vent cover, flooring, etc.
- Laundry Room – Includes cabinet interior and exterior, walls and ceilings, appliance exteriors, move and clean under and behind appliances, counters, sink, light fixture, switches, walls, baseboards, door, flooring, etc.
- Hard Floors and Carpets – Vacuum and hand clean the remaining hard floors and vacuum and edge the carpets.
- Dusting – Hand dust all remaining furniture not covered while cleaning walls and woodwork.
- Storage, Unfinished and Furnace Rooms – Vacuum the floors and shelves, remove cobwebs and dust the tops of the furnace equipment.
- Carpet Cleaning – Arrange for carpets to be professionally cleaned.
- Duct Cleaning – Arrange for the ducts to be professionally cleaned.
- Power Washing – Treat oil stains in the garage and wash the cement, wash patios, walks, etc.
- Gutter Cleaning – Remove leaves and debris from troughs and downspouts and flush them clean.
- Gas Fireplace Glass – remove glass and clean both sides.
What do we use to clean your home?
As we perform the cleaning tasks required in your home we will use the correct tool and appropriate product required for the task at hand. We bring our own supplies, products and equipment. Our staff is trained to professionally clean all surfaces in your home using the following steps:
- Identify the surface to be cleaned
- Identify the type of soil on the surface
- Choose the safest product for the surface that will also remove the specific soil
- Allow the correct dwell time for the product to do its job
- Agitate and repeat the dwell time as needed
- Rinse the surface to remove the cleaning solution and the loosened soil.
- Dry to a shine where appropriate
Our techniques and products are safe for cleaning all surfaces found in today’s modern homes; natural and cultured stone, wood, laminates, porcelain, ceramics, glass, painted and papered walls, cabinetry of all types and materials, etc. all cleaned to manufacture’s specifications.
Once your home receives a Deep Clean, to the extent you deem necessary, we’ll be able to then use Maintenance Cleans to stay on top of week to week soil build-ups that your home naturally accumulates even build-ups of hard water and mold in showers and tubs, sticky dust on moist bathroom surfaces and greasy films commonly found on kitchen surfaces.
Does this describe the type of help you seek? Here’s what to do next:
STEP 1 Call us and we’ll schedule a free in-home, no judging, no obligation, consultation where the cleaning needs of your home can be professionally identified and assessed.
STEP 2 During the consultation you’ll be able to meet the owner of the company, learn how we operate, get a feel of the integrity of who would be working in your home, get needs identified with solutions, ask questions, and then we’ll itemize each cleaning task your home may need and its associated cost.
STEP 3 A written itemized proposal will be left with you so you can decide how best to proceed; just choose the tasks that you want. No purchase decision needs to be made during the in-home consultation.
STEP 4 Contact us when ready to schedule and we’ll take it from there to get your home in tip-top shape.